How to Play Banker Player ?
1. You can bet on either one side
There are two hands in play – one belongs to the Banker, while the other belongs to the Player. Prior to dealing the cards, a player has the option to place a bet on either hand, but it must be placed on either the Player or Banker.
2. Know which cards are bigger
The Player and Banker each receive two cards at the beginning of the game. To start the game, either the player or the casino operator holding the shoe reveals one card and places it face up in the Player’s box on the felt table. The first card of the Banker hand is then placed in the Banker’s box on the table. Following this, the house deals another card to the Player, then deals the second card to the Banker. In the first round, the dealer distributes two cards to both the Player and the Banker.
3. Both cards result will be annouce
Cards with a value of 10, such as tens and face cards, carry no points. All other cards are worth their face value, except for the Ace, which is worth one point. If a hand’s total value exceeds 10, then the second digit represents the hand’s value. For instance, a 9 and a 6, which sum up to 15, make up a hand with a value of five points. The objective of the game is to place your bet on the hand that has a total value that is closer to nine in order to win.
4. Know what is "natural" win
When the first two cards dealt result in a point total of 8 or 9 for either the Player or the Banker, it is considered a natural win and the game comes to an end. Any bets that were placed are settled at this point.
5. Can add third card if get certain point totals.
The Player’s hand is the first to be played out. If the Player’s hand totals 8 or 9, then no additional cards are drawn. The Player will stand on a total of 6 or 7. In the event that the total is between 0-5, the Player will draw a third card, except in cases where the Banker’s hand has a total of 8 or 9. In such cases, the Banker’s hand wins without any further draws.
6. Know when governing the third card for the Banker.
When the Player chooses to stand pat, the Banker will draw a card if their hand totals between 0-5 and stay pat if it’s between 6-7. However, if the Player decides to draw a third card, the following scenarios apply:
- If the Player’s third card is a 9, 10, face card or Ace, the Banker will draw a card when their hand total is between 0-3 and stay pat if it’s between 4-7.
- If the Player’s third card is an 8, the Banker will draw a card when their hand total is between 0-2 and stay pat if it’s between 3-7.
- If the Player’s third card is a 6 or 7, the Banker will draw a card when their hand total is between 0-6 and stay pat if it’s 7.
- If the Player’s third card is a 4 or 5, the Banker will draw a card when their hand total is between 0-5 and stay pat if it’s between 6-7.
- If the Player’s third card is a 2 or 3, the Banker will draw a card when their hand total is between 0-4 and stay pat if it’s between 5-7.
7. Once all cards are done, calculate which side the winner
The hand that comes closest to a total of 9 is considered the winning hand. If both hands end up with the same total, then the game results in a tie, and no one wins or loses. Additionally, it is common practice for a commission to be paid out of the winnings for bets placed on the Banker’s hand.
Play Banker Player (LIVE) Online Malaysia ?
Winbox provides an exceptional online casino platform that allows all its members to experience the most realistic gameplay by participating in live dealer games. With just a mobile device, you can place bets and win big from the comfort of your home, anytime, anywhere. Winbox is a trusted and verified brand in Asia, and their payment system is easy and fast, allowing for quick deposits and withdrawals in just a few minutes.